We were again awarded this prestigious award from the worlds number 1 review site TripAdvisor.Read more »
Our monthly photo competition had some fantastic entries this time around.....Read more »
A brief selection of local events for June that we think might be worth considering.Read more »
A brief selection of local events for May that we think might be worth considering.Read more »
Why Norfolk is the place to visit this year
With the Royal Norfolk Show now over for another year, we look at why Norfolk is such a hot spot for domestic tourism and why we feel our county is so fabulous.
1. With such a gorgeous and varied coastline (90 miles) you will find something to suit your mood. From the fun fair at Great Yarmouth to the fantastic scenery at Old Hunstanton beach, you will find what you are looking for along our coastline.
2. Our main city of Norwich has something to offer all types of visitor. If art is your thing then you have the Sainsburys Centre for Visual Arts. Fancy some fine dining or cocktails then Norwich has you covered. Take a peek at this list of 10 Must-Try Restaurants and Pubs.
3. Enjoy your cycling? Then Norfolk has you covered. West Norfolk is full of straight, flat roads, lined with picturesque fields and farmland. High Lodge at Thetford Forest also has a number of cycling trails for all skill levels - bike hire is also available to.
4. Norfolk is a haven for wildlife where you will find marsh harriers, red kites and other raptors taking flight through our skies. Norwich Cathedral even has Peregrine Falcons nesting on its roof. Consider a visit to Titchwell RSPB reserve to enjoy some bird watching.
5. The Norfolk Broads this 125-mile network of lakes is best enjoyed by boat and attracts a huge number of visitors each year.
So there you have it, a very small but varied list of why we love our county and think if you haven't visited before you really should do soon.