We were again awarded this prestigious award from the worlds number 1 review site TripAdvisor.Read more »
Our monthly photo competition had some fantastic entries this time around.....Read more »
A brief selection of local events for June that we think might be worth considering.Read more »
A brief selection of local events for May that we think might be worth considering.Read more »
Park Farm Hotel History
The original Georgian farmhouse was purchased by the Gowing Family in 1958. Over the years they have tastefully transformed it from a Dairy Farm, offering farm holidays, into one of Norfolks leading hotels.
Until 1981, meals were prepared in the old farmhouse kitchen. This was then refurbished and expanded for the opening of the public restaurant in the original Georgian farmhouse.
Ten Executive Bedrooms were added to the hotel
The Leisure Centre and Conference and Banqueting Suites were completed.
A further Twelve Luxury Bedrooms were added to the hotel.
A new state-of-the-art Kitchen was completed and the opening of a brand new Restaurant inter-connecting to the existing Georgian Restaurant in the farmhouse.
‘Another vast development’ – a complete renovation of the Lounge Bar, giving a modern, comfortable meeting and dining area.
The completion of 11 new air-conditioned bedrooms along with 'Ellingham' – the new conference and banqueting suite.
Redecoration and redesign of The Colney Suite and Conservatory