Many more local causes and charities have been supported by Park Farm throughout April and May.Read more »
The largest two day agricultural show in the UK returns to the Norfolk Showground.Read more »
Rooms for Romance
Add a little sparkle to your night with a Rooms for Romance break at Park Farm Hotel. You will be greeted in your room with a scattering of rose petals, a chilled bottle of sparkling wine, refreshing fruit bowl and a box of chocolates. Award winning dining awaits you with a three course sumptuous dinner in our restaurant. The following morning you have a huge selection of hot and cold breakfast options. Enjoy breakfast from the comfort of your bedroom or in our restaurant, the choice is yours.
Included in your stay
- Sparkling wine, rose petals, handmade chocolates and a fruit bowl await your arrival in your luxury bedroom
- 3 course sumptuous gourmet dinner enjoyed in our restaurant
- 4* accommodation
- A huge selection of hot and cold breakfast options or choose to have breakfast in the comfort of your bedroom
- Full use of our extensive indoor leisure facilities
Terms and Conditions
(Valid from 1st March 2015 to 23rd December 2015) A £75 per room deposit must be made at the time of booking (see cancellation policy below) This offer can be withdrawn or altered at anytime. The above rates are based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Sparkling wine, rose petals, chocolates and fruit bowl are only included once during your stay. Exclusion dates apply, please check our availability online for further details. Not applicable for use in conjunction with any other offer. A surcharge of £20 per room may apply on certain dates, but this will be clearly evident when making your booking.The above rates are based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Cancellation Policy: Should you need to cancel your reservation please see below for our cancellation policy:
- Friday and Saturday bookings 2 weeks’ notice would be required.
- Sunday to Thursday bookings we would require notification 6pm the day prior to arrival.
Park Farm Hotel holds private functions along with discos most weekends which finish between midnight and 1:00am. All residents not attending functions are generally allocated rooms as far away as possible to minimise any disturbance, although this cannot be guaranteed. The majority of Deluxe grade rooms and higher are generally all located away from function rooms.