We were again awarded this prestigious award from the worlds number 1 review site TripAdvisor.Read more »
Our monthly photo competition had some fantastic entries this time around.....Read more »
A brief selection of local events for June that we think might be worth considering.Read more »
A brief selection of local events for May that we think might be worth considering.Read more »
Terms and Conditions
PARK FARM COUNTRY HOTEL & LEISURE - TERMS & CONDITIONS
'The Hotel' or 'we' is Park Farm Hotel, Hethersett, Norwich, NR9 3DL. 'The Client' or 'you' is the person, company or organisation responsible for arrangement and payment for the event and will be stated on the Contract document. 'The Contract' means the legal agreement between the Hotel and the Client for a specific booking or series of bookings. These Terms and Conditions will form part of the Contract together with any other terms stated in The Contract. The Contract is non-assignable and will be governed by English Law.
Children under the age of sixteen may share their parents room for £15.00 per child per night inclusive of full English breakfast and use of the leisure facilities the only rooms that can accommodate this is our Deluxe rooms and our Tumbrils Apartment(children in the apartment incur a £25 per child charge). There is a charge of £5.00 for a cot. Children under the age of sixteen are not permitted to use the gymnasium at any time and must vacate the swimming pool by 6pm each evening.
All guests receive complimentary use of our indoor leisure facilities while staying overnight with us. Charges apply for use of the solarium. It is strongly advised that you reserve any Beauty or Hairdressing appointments well before your arrival date.
Park Farm Hotel holds private functions along with discos most weekends and during December finishing between midnight and 1.00am. All residents not attending these functions are generally allocated rooms as far away as possible to minimise any disturbance.
1. Prices are subject to change until confirmed in writing, after which they may only be changed to accommodate changed tax rates. Prices include VAT unless otherwise stated.
2. All bookings made via the Park Farm Hotel website must be guaranteed with a credit or debit card. Many of our special offers do require deposits, but the terms and conditions associated with this will be available during the booking process and be clearly stated. All prices include VAT tax at the prevailing rate at the time a payment is made.
3. All private and corporate bed & breakfast bookings must be confirmed either in writing or by a valid credit card number. Rooms must be cancelled 24 hours prior to arrival. A cancellation fee may be charged if we are unable to re-sell your accommodation.
4. The balance of your accommodation is payable in full upon your departure, unless we have received prior written confirmation that your account is to be forwarded to your company for payment.
5. The client must provide numbers at the time of booking. Final numbers, timings, menus and any special requests must he confirmed to the hotel at least 14 days prior to arrival.
Charges and Payment
6. The hotel requires 14 days written notice to arrange any credit facilities and reserves the right to refuse credit.
7. Accounts are payable upon receipt of invoice and must be paid within 28 days after the invoice date. All accounts are payable in pounds sterling.
8. Invoices not paid within 28 days will become overdue and may result in further credit being refused.
9. Guest's individual accounts, which are not chargeable to the main account, are payable on departure from the hotel.
10. In the event that extra charges, not normally payable by the client, are not settled by the guest on departure from the hotel, the client will become liable for such charges, including applicable cancellation or no show charges.
11. The hotel reserves the right to cancel a booking if any part of the hotel is closed or otherwise unavailable because of events beyond the control of the hotel, in which case all deposits received will be refunded.
12. The bedroom accommodation is available from 2pm on the day of arrival, and must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure unless specific prior arrangements have been agreed.
13. The Client is responsible for ensuring that any band, musician or other contractors employed by them complies with statutory and management requirements including sound levels.
14. The Hotel must comply with licensing and statutory regulations and requires the Client to fulfil its obligations in this respect. All bars for non-residents must be closed at 11.00pm unless otherwise specified and licensed. All bars for residential guests are subject to close at the times specified at the discretion of the Management. All function bars will close when the music ceases.
15. In accordance with section 2 (3) of the Hotel Proprietors Act 1958, the Hotel accepts no responsibility to the Client in respect of any claims made against the Client by any member of the group in respect of loss or damage to their property.
16. The hotel will not be liable for any failure to provide or delay in providing facilities, services, food or beverage as a result of events or matters out of its control.
17. No alcohol or food is to be brought into the Hotel by the Client unless it is a gift to guests/clients and, in turn, it must not be consumed on the premises. The hotel bar and wine list are to be used at all times.
18. The Client must reimburse the costs of cleaning or repairing tiny damage caused to the hotels property, contents or grounds by any of its guests or equipment brought to the hotel.
19. Should any guests be unable to correct any aspect of poor behaviour or activities unacceptable to the hotel, the hotel reserves the right to terminate their stay. Should this occur, no monies would be refunded to the guest. The manager’s decision is final.
20. Telephone calls to the hotel may be recorded for legal purposes.
It is incumbent upon all organisers of events to ensure that all participating persons are aware of the above conditions.
20. Electronic mailing list: Park Farm Country Hotel operates an opt-in email policy. In order to receive details about special offers and promotions from us by email you must opt-in to our mailing list, by making a purchase with us or subscribing through our subscribe form. If at a later date you wish to opt out of our mailing list you can use the link or email address provided at the bottom of any of our emails to do so. Alternatively, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to: email@example.com.
21. We do not send unsolicited email communications and we do not sell, exchange or trade email addresses to or with third parties.
22. Reservations: In order to guarantee your reservation you will need to provide us with specific personal details relating to that reservation. Your details will be used only for the purpose of handling that reservation and will be provided to the hotel in which you are staying for that specific purpose. When making a reservation you will be transferred to a secure (SSL) server in order to provide credit or debit card information. When you are transferred to this secure server you will see a padlock icon in the bottom corner of your browser window and the URL of the page you are viewing will begin with "https". Any information you provide while you are within this secure environment is encrypted and cannot be read by a third party.
23. When you make a reservation we will use your email address for the purpose of fulfilling that reservation. This will include sending you an email to confirm your reservation and may include additional communication should we need to contact you regarding specific requirements or a cancellation. If you choose to opt-in to our mailing list during the booking process, then we will store the contact details that you have provided so that we may fulfil your request for future communication.
24. Enquiry forms: Information you provide to us using an enquiry form on the Park Farm Country Hotel website is used only for the purpose of fulfilling that enquiry.
Third party websites and viruses
25. Park Farm Country Hotel cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, content, or availability of information about our hotel that may be found on third party websites. Neither are we responsible for the content or privacy policies of any third party websites that have links to or from the Park Farm Country Hotel website.
26. Attempts to interfere with the operation of our website, by whatever means, or any attempt to place an unreasonable or disproportionate load on our website or server infrastructure is prohibited.
27. In the event of our website failing to operate, either in whole or in part, due to infections by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond reasonable control, we reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to prohibit usage of our site and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the site.